Take the complete journey..
An industry recognised Personal Trainer must hold both the Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing and the Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training qualifications. The level 2 essentially teaches the fundamental coaching skills that all Personal Trainers must have good knowledge of.
The learning experience flows a lot better for our students when you are able to complete your Level 2 qualification and then immediately add the advanced training methods and subject knowledge of the Level 3.
By purchasing both the level 2 and the Level 3 at the same time, we are giving our students a £200 discount for doing so.
Become a Personal Trainer
Continue your journey to becoming a Fitness Professional with the Online Level 3 Personal Training Course. This course will give you the scope to run your own fitness business or work as a qualified PT in a gym environment.
Once qualified you will be able to train clients, run indoor and outdoor group training sessions, coach individuals on nutrition and lifestyle approaches and so much more.
Start Learning Today
With our online course it’s never been easier to work towards your qualification as you can study at your own time and pace.
As with our Level 2 Fitness Instructor course, once you’re signed up all students get access to all theory course modules via the website and app, allowing you to learn on the go and work around your busy lifestyle.
How It Works
As soon as you enrol onto the course, you’ll be given your own unique account that will enable you to access all the online theory content either through our Academy HQ App or through the Academy on our website.
The online content will include the following modules:
- Advanced Training Methods
- And much more…
Alongside online study you’ll be invited to attend practical workshops that will teach you the advanced practical skills of a Personal Trainer, including group exercise, kettlebells and strength and conditioning. Plus, we run a number of lectures include building a successful fitness business, marketing and advanced nutrition.
To show your understanding of the subject content, you’ll be building up a client case study based upon all the new skills that you learn. This is of great importance as it allows you to fully deliver Personal Training to a client and gain feedback from our tutors along the way. For this case study you will do everything that needs to be done with every future client; consultation, client assessment, foundational phase of training, nutrition analysis and programming. All evidence and information is submitted to us through our learning site. We believe this sets up our students for the industry in the best possible way.
Once qualified, we pride ourselves on giving all students post-course support, which you can use us as much as needed to help you build your business or to just offer advice when planning for clients. We will also be open to discuss other career pathways available to you to help continue your learning process.
Your online content will include:
- Periodised programming for a range of different goals
- Delivering Personal Training
- Advanced Resistance Training and Cardiovascular Training Methods
- Principles of Strength, Conditioning and Power Training
- Client Consultation, Posture Analysis, Fitness and Strength Testing
- Advanced Anatomy and Physiology
- And so much more, all embedded in our online course content that can be revisited to allow continued learning
Practical Workshops. These are designed and delivered by experienced Fitness Professionals these workshops will teach you the advanced skills that a Personal Trainer should have as well as how to implement these new skills to future clients.
- Level 2 Fundamental Coaching Skills – 2 day practical workshop. The first two days of your journey to becoming a Personal Trainer will ensure you learn the basic coaching skills. How to programme and deliver an effective warm up and cool down, and to coach free weight lifts as well as resistance machines and cardiovascular machines.
- Coaching Interval Training Methods and Resistance Training Methods – 2 day practical workshop. Across the two days you will learn how to apply the different methods of cardiovascular training to suit a clients needs. These methods include interval training and tempo training, for both indoors and the outdoors environment. You will also learn Advanced Resistance Training Methods, using a variety of free weight lifts, bodyweight exercises and resistance machines. The methods will include Eccentric Training, Supersets, Tri-Sets and Giant Sets, Circuit Training Methods and more.
- Strength and Conditioning Lifts / Conditioning Circuits – 1 day practical
- KettleBells / Pad Work / TRX Suspension Training – 1 day practical
- Group Training – Indoors, Outdoors, Strongman – 1 day practical
- Baseline measures, including bodyfat calliper testing and postural analysis – 1 day practical
You will also be able to book onto our lectures which are delivered by industry experts. The lectures that you will be invited to attend will be:
- Advanced Nutrition for Optimal Health and Performance
- Business Set Up and Marketing for the Fitness Professional
All of our qualifications are governed by City & Guilds and are industry recognised, both in the United Kingdom and Worldwide, meaning you can work almost anywhere in the world as a Personal Trainer.
Upon completion of our qualifications, you will be able to gain membership with the standardising body for the Health and fitness Industry, the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs).